A nice Jim Rogers audio interview (I think on the exercise bike, of course) by the guy(s) at Future Money Trends. Here’s the link to the video below, with a hat tip to The Daily Crux for the link that I saw.
- His career advice for new college grads – he’s prefer you to farm, but concedes you need to follow your passion
- Myanmar – he’s bullish, about to open up
- Agriculture – loves it. Not sure what his current favorite is, would need to see “what’s down the most”
- The fact that the world is running out of farmers – average age is 58 in the US, 66 in Japan, 58 in Australia (he mentioned this to me last April)
- Concern that individuals must find insurance from social unrest and deteriorating economic conditions (invest in hard assets, overseas, etc)
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.