About a month ago, Marc Faber told Bloomberg that we could easily see a correction of 20% if the S&P topped 1150 and approached 1200.
- He thinks the Euro is very oversold, and can rally to 1.40 before going lower
- Doesn’t see anything much good about the Euro, or the Dollar, for that matter
- Debt monetization is inevitable in the long run
- He likes precious metals and Asian currencies – says “most currencies are sick”
- Better to be in stocks than bonds over the next few years, because he expects increasing inflation