Thank you United States legislature, for stuffing the 451-page bailout bill with such gems as:
- Sec. 211. Transportation fringe benefit to bicycle commuters.
- Sec. 308. Increase in limit on cover over of rum excise tax to Puerto Rico and
the Virgin Islands.
- Sec. 309. Extension of economic development credit for American Samoa.
- Sec. 325. Extension and modification of duty suspension on wool products; wool
research fund; wool duty refunds.
- Sec. 503. Exemption from excise tax for certain wooden arrows designed for
use by children.
- Sec. 512. Mental health parity.
- Sec. 601. Secure rural schools and community self-determination program.
- Taxpayers for Common Sense: Top 10 Tax Sweeteners in the Bailout Bill