- He is VERY concerned with the current levels of inflation. This is striking, as you rarely hear Warren Buffett mention inflation.
- If he were in Bernanke’s shoes, he would “offer his own resignation”.
- Still believes the dollar will weaken further over time – mentioned lack of Congressional discipline.
- Oil price is being driven by supply/demand, not speculators. For the first time in his lifetime, there is no excess capacity. Speculators are not driving the price because they are not storing it – for each speculative long, there is a corresponding speculative short.
- And then he rambled on about his socialistic views – I should pay more taxes, blah, blah, blah.