Jim Rogers’ latest comments – February 13, 2009.
- US stimulus packages are throwing “good money after bad”
- US making the same mistakes as Japan, propping up zombie companies and supporting the incompetent people
- Financial mess started with the bailout of Long Term Capital Management in 1998
- Alan Greenspan never let the system work, as he did not let anyone fail
- Water treatment, agriculture good places to be for the foreseeable future
- Does not see a great future for the Pound Sterling
- Has zero respect for the World Bank and the IMF – we should abolish them