Legendary investor Jim Rogers was interviewed by Chris Waltzek of GoldSeek Radio a few days ago. Here’s a link to the audio interview, and it’s also available on iTunes.
Jim begins on hour #2.
My notes from items that caught my ear:
- The producers of “real goods” are going to rule the world for the next couple of decades (farmers, etc)
- Has sold all of his emerging markets except for China
- If the world gets better, commodities will be the leaders – and if it doesn’t, hard assets are still the place to be, because governments are printing money
- Still waiting to short the long-term US bond – it’s the “last bubble” he sees
- Predicts double-digit interest rates in the future for US
More recent Jim Rogers coverage: