Here’s a fantastic Marc Faber interview by Newsmax (hat tip to The Daily Crux for linking to this piece).
- Doesn’t see any way out of inflation in the US…even if deflation hits, the Fed will monetize more and more debt
- Though thinks we could have temporary bouts of deflation
- Can’t see how the US will solve its debt problem
- Thinks the Chinese should dump US Treasuries while they still can
- The economy will be down in the dumps for a long time
Marc Faber is one of the sharpest investors in the world, and is author of the excellent book: Tomorrow’s Gold: Asia’s age of discovery.
For more of Faber’s recent insights, check out: Marc Faber: You Don’t Want To Be In Cash.