Here’s a great interview with Felix Zulauf on FT.com, where he shares his outlook for the second half of 2011.
My quick notes:
- Chinese economic growth will slow, because inflation is becoming a problem that must be curbed
- Thinks the dollar could rally significantly, as its been beaten down so much
- Believes commodity sector could get hurt in the short term as China and emerging markets slow
- If he had to be in stocks, he’d be as defensive as possible
- Bonds look awful in the medium to long term, because Bernanke is doing the opposite of what Paul Volcker did
Hat tip JL for the rec!