Here’s a great interview with Felix Zulauf on FT.com, where he shares his outlook for the second half of 2011.
My quick notes:
- Chinese economic growth will slow, because inflation is becoming a problem that must be curbed
- Thinks the dollar could rally significantly, as its been beaten down so much
- Believes commodity sector could get hurt in the short term as China and emerging markets slow
- If he had to be in stocks, he’d be as defensive as possible
- Bonds look awful in the medium to long term, because Bernanke is doing the opposite of what Paul Volcker did
Watch the full interview with Felix Zulauf on FT.com.
Hat tip JL for the rec!
Related reading: Felix Zulauf on the Unstable World Monetary Situation and “QE Infinity”