Some great coverage of Jim Rogers’ investing outlook for 2009 by GreenLightAdvisor.com.
A brief excerpt of the summary provided by GreenLightAdvisor.com:
The facts are, during this period in time the only thing to have its fundamentals unimpaired is commodities.
- Farmers can’t even get loans for fertilizer now.
- The supply of things is going to be in even worse shape coming out of this.
- The IEA recently came out with a study showing that the worlds reserves of oil are declining at the rate of 7% per year.
- you can do the arithmetic, the supply of everything is going down; oil and everything else;
- we’re going to have serious supply problems before too much longer.