The show was a lot of fun – we tore into Facebook for a good bit, then discussed some beaten down commodity plays, along with some dividend growth stocks for our ZIRP world.
My wife described it as entertaining – I hope you get as much of a kick out of the episode.
In Episode #4 of Market Matters on Google+ Hangout on July 30, 2012, hosts David Domzalski (Financial Bin founder) and Aaron Klein (Riskalyze CEO) invited Brett Owens, founder and editor of the Contrary Investing blog, to touch on –
1. The market clicking “UNLIKE” on Facebook
2. Facebook’s advertising end game
3. Investing in commodities and Brett’s picks
4. How the drought in the Midwest affects investors
5. What dividend stocks you should consider adding to your portfolio (with some help from Riskalyze of course!)
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.